ChavaraMatrimony.com is an idea to bring together million single hearts on one platform to find their desired partner for lifetime.The site has emerged over the years as a leading match-making portal, catering exclusively to the Christian community and is a rarity in that it is directly managed by priests who take a vow to remain celibates. Unlike others, this portal accords equal priority to marriages and post-marriage lives of the couples who become partners through the medium, its organisers said. Launched under the Chavara Cultural Centre in 1996, the portal is managed by the congregation of Carmelites of Mary Immaculate Fathers. The portal is named after Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara, co-founder of the first congregation for men in the Syro-Malabar Catholic Church, known as Carmelites of Mary Immaculate.
How to register your profile?
Online Registration (Submit profile through website)
- You can visit any of our Chavara Family Welfare Centre Offices, and fill up the Matrimonial Registration form.
- Provide only accurate information about the candidate.
- Try to fill each and every field in the profile correctly and accurately.
- Include valid phone numbers and Email ID. Verify all details before submitting.
Why should I register in ChavaraMatrimony.com site?
- Most trusted Kerala Christian Matrimonial service since 1996.
- 100% verified Matrimonial profiles.
- ISO 9001 – 2008 Certified Matrimonial Service.
- Chavara Family News Magazine updates you about new registrations.
- Conducts bimonthly Chavara Family Meets.
- Chavara Matrimony.com’s network, spread all over kerala.
- Managed by Kerala Catholic Priests.
- Dedicated Customer Care Service.
- Daily increasing Success Stories.
- Contact members by telephone, message or live chat